If you believe that material located on or linked to by our website picsartmodapkdownload.com infringes your copyright, you are encouraged to notify us. We will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
In your copyright infringement notice, please provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.[Picsartmodapkdownload.com] designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
Please contact our Copyright Agent with any inquiries or complaints regarding this policy.
This policy is in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws.
Please note that we may provide the name of the individual who has provided the allegedly infringing content, in accordance with the DMCA.
We may also terminate the account of repeat infringers.
We will investigate all notices of alleged infringement and take appropriate action under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
We reserve the right to take down any content or links that may be infringing, without prior notice.
If you believe that your content has been removed in error, please contact our copyright agent and provide them with the information listed above in your infringement notice.
We will review the information and determine if the content should be restored.